1. Processing of Data Your data is processed by Thexplorex GmbH, Kärntner Ring 5-7 Top 201-203, Location The data protection officer at Thexplorex is Miss Bisola Ganiyu and you can contact her via email using firstname.lastname@example.org. Thexplorex processes your personal data that we receive from you as part of our business relationship. The information and data concerning you are necessary for the management of your order / your booking and additional services. Personal data includes your personal details (e.g. name, address, contact details, nationality). In addition, this may include order / booking data (e.g. payment orders), data from the fulfilment of our contractual obligation (e.g. insurance details), advertising and documentation data (e.g. browser records), register data, image and sound data (e.g. telephone recordings), information from your electronic communication with us (e.g. cookies) as well as data for compliance with legal requirements. Please take note that your user name, e-mail address, or other submissions that you make on this site may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on this site. Like many platforms, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if at all) is set forth below. Thexplorex uses a 3rd party payment gateway called Braintree to ensure your personal and sensitive credit card information is securely stored. Your credit card details are NOT stored on Thexplorex, instead your information is securely stored and encrypted with Braintree. Braintree are fully PCI-DSS compliant and to transfer information between Thexplorex and Braintree we use a 256bit SSL certificate from Amazon. In layman terms this means when you save or update your credit card details on Thexplorex, these details are being securely stored within Braintree's fully secure vaults to ensure your information cannot be used by malicious 3rd parties. Our company and its employees are unable to view your cardholder information as Braintree truncate your credit card details. You may add, update or delete your credit card information whenever you like; Traveller should visit your Settings page and Operators should visit your Billing page.
3. Recipients of Data We will transfer your data to the tour operator who will carry out the tour you booked. Your data may therefore be transferred to a party located outside of the EU (a “third country”), if the tour operator you chose resides in a third country and / or the tour takes place in a third country. We do not guarantee that the scale of data protection in a third country reaches the same level of protection as within the EU. By choosing an tour operator in a third country / a tour that takes place in a third country you are aware of the fact that the transfer of personal data to a third country is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and Thexplorex and / or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (pursuant to Article 49 item 1 b) GDPR), and / or necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in your interest between Thexplorexand the tour operator (pursuant to Article 49 item 1 c) GDPR. We share personal data with advertising partners, including your email address, as part of the marketing of our services through third parties (to ensure that relevant advertisements are shown to the right audience). We strive to only share email addresses in hashed form to enable the matching of your email address with an existing customer database so that your email address cannot be used for other purposes.
4. Data Storage Periods Thexplorex processes your personal data for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, performance until the termination of the contract) and furthermore according to the legal safe-keeping and documentation obligations, which result from the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB) and the Austrian Federal Fiscal Act (BAO). The statutory limitation periods – in some cases up to 30 years – according to the Austrian General Civil Code (ABGB) must be taken into consideration for the data storage period.
5. Protection Rights According to Chapter III GDPR, you have the right to obtain information regarding your data or to limit its processing or to correct, delete it, the right of objection against processing and the right to data portability. Furthermore you have the right to revoke any consent given at any time with future effect. As far as the data processing is legitimated by Article 6 item 1 f) GDPR you have the right to object to the use of your data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or by Telephone using one of the numbers provided on our Contact Us page. Complaints can be sent to the Nigerian Data Protection Authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde), ww.dsb.gv.at.
7. Children We do not allow persons who are ages eighteen or younger to become members of this site.We do not allow persons who are ages eighteen or younger to become members of this site.
8. Editing or Deleting Your Account Information We provide you with the ability to edit the information in your account by signing into your Account. You may request deletion of your user account by contacting us. Content or other data that you may have provided to us and that is not contained within your user account, such as posts that may appear within our forums, may continue to remain on our site at our discretion even though your user account is deleted. Please see our Terms and Conditions.
11. Contact Information If you have any questions about this Policy or our platform, please feel free to Contact Us.